< - Back
What Not to Overlook on a Final Walk-through
Be sure that:
• Repairs you’ve requested have been made. Obtain copies of paid bills and any related warranties.
• All items that were included in the sale price—draperies, lighting fixtures—are still there.
• Screens and storm windows are in place or stored.
• All appliances are operating.
• Intercom, doorbell, and alarm are operational.
• Hot water heater is working.
• HVAC is working.
• No plants or shrubs have been removed from the yard.
• Garage door opener and other remotes are available.
• Instruction books and warranties on appliances and fixtures are there.
• All personal items of the sellers and all debris have been removed.